Monday, September 28, 2009

Thirty One

Today, I turned 31. It's the 3rd weekend this month that I am in KL, somewhere I didn't expect to come that often. But, this trip, it's just a pit stop, I'm on my way to Chiang Mai tomorrow. I've spent the whole day shopping in KLCC today, pretty much enjoyed it and had the experience of taking the LRT.
The first weekend I was here for the Matta Fair. Went home without a sale, it was pretty obvious that we were going to go home empty handed. On the second weekend, I was in Singapore, COMEX. Then, last weekend, I was down in KL again to celebrate Chloe's 1st birthday. And now again, I am in KL. I think it's too much of a KL to swallow.
Woke up pretty early this morning, had McBreakfast in Subang Parade, before catching the LRT to KLCC. We wanted to do some shopping or maybe get myself a birthday present. As I wasn't a shopaholic, I got bored after a while. Finally, we went to Secret Recipe, wanted to get myself a piece of cake. We ended up eating the famous Irish Lamb Stew, too full to eat the cake. So, no cake for me this year.
Well, I am happy with how the day went. In fact, I am very happy as I am on leave for the rest of the week. No worries, no stress, no work. Isn't it wonderful?
Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: