Thursday, September 03, 2009

Matta Fair, PWTC, 4th - 6th September 2009

I'm in KL again. Of how much I hated KL, I'm back again in just a little over 3 weeks. And I have another schedule to KL end of this month. Well, KL is pretty cool, all the big shopping malls, selling all those top notch brands. I just came back from KLCC, I took this picture with my mobile. Can't believe my crappy handphone could capture this.
So, the real reason I am here this trip is for business. We have some displays at the Matta Fair. I'm not sure how, but the bosses wants us to be there. So, there I'll be. And keeping my fingers crossed, I hope to bring home some unbelievable results.
This morning, I was in a plane with 2 blind persons. It was amazing and I was startled, they were totally blind, yet, they are flying from Penang to KL. Even my mother in law, all capable, would not attempt to take a flight by herself. Well, I must commend that MAS staffs were very hospitable to these 2 persons. They accomodated them very well. I was impressed. However, there was a funny part, when I was collecting my baggage. The blind persons, of course, could not collect their bags themselves and needed help. Yes, the MAS staff was helping to locate their baggage. Then, the staff asked one of the blind person after matching the barcodes, "Here, this is your bag. It's with a pink ribbon, right?" I almost fainted when I heard that. How on earth would a blind person know what color or even if the bag has a ribbon? She touched the bag and feel it all over to confirm it was her bag.
I'm waiting for Lisa now. She's coming over to visit me since I am in KL. Awesome!

No comments: