Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Singapore Trip
Can I have the window seat please? I always ask for the window seat whenever I get the chance to fly. And looks like I've been flying to Singapore for work once every quarter.

Picture from clockwise: Above the clouds of KL, almost landing Singapore, big Sony Bravia LCD (I think it's 40", but can't confirm cos I'm no good with sizes), king size bed in my hotel room where I'll be sleeping for 5 nights.

All these luxury you'll think at first glance, but do you know that all this comes with a cost? Coming here for work is really hectic, the lack of sleep and non-stop work. So, I think all these luxury is a compensation. A really nice big bed, which I can hardly get 8 proper hours of sleep per night. The bed is super comfy, I wished I had one at home. I practically had to climb up the bed as it's really high. And those super soft pillows. All the tiredness of the day seems to dissolve on this bed. I could fall right to sleep as my head falls on the pillows.

At this hour, I've just finished my work. There's just too much of manual work which is very tedious and needs absolute precision. There is no room for the slightest mistake, which will make all the accounts go wrong and that would need me to do it all over again.

I've completed my work for the day. Goodnight, Singapore and Malaysia. I need the rest to survive tomorrow. And the bed is calling me. :) xoxo

No comments: