Monday, March 16, 2009

Two and a half hours of sleep

That was all I got last night. The last day of PC Fair is normally the most tiring one. As the show ends, we need to pack up all our display units and arrange for it to be sent back. All has to be done immediately as they will tear down the booth that night itself. If we miss anything, then that’s it, you won’t be able to find it the next day as the hall will be totally empty.

I went back to the hotel at almost midnight, called room service for dinner. I ordered Oscar’s Club Sandwich, a triple decker ham, cheese, bacon and tossed iceberg lettuce, served with string potatoes at the price of SG$ 28.25. Ridiculously expansive, but I was too hungry and tired to go looking for food elsewhere.

How about counting some money for starters? After dinner with the kiosk boys, Clifford and Alex came up to sort out the orders sheets for the day. We did pretty well. Look at how much cash they were carrying. Approximately SG$ 22k, was in my room last night. That’s around RM 52k. It’s fun to see so much cash lying on the floor.

We finished work at almost 3.30am. After I had my shower, went to bed at 4am. And just before anything else, morning call woke me up at 6.30am. Catch the flight back to Penang and came straight back to the office to work. I’m brain dead now.

No comments: