Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Niu 牛 Year!

With the moo moo here, moo moo there, here moo, there moo, everywhere moo moo... Everyone is in the holiday mood again because it's the chinese "niu" year. And because it falls on a Monday, everyone is getting a long weekend break, some may even continue through Friday. Me and some friends at work are busy checking the traffic online and predicting what time would be best to get out of Penang. Most of us are planning after midnight or maybe tomorrow. I'm sure traffic at the bridge is going to be insane after 6pm today. But some say it wouldn't because most people had already taken the day off and left last night or taken half day off today and left after lunch. Either way, I am not taking the risk of getting myself in the jam. I think midnight will suit me best.
Happy Chinese New Year, everybody!

No comments: