Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One million cars and nine traffic lights to go.

That is what I have to go through every morning. I hate being caught up in the traffic, it makes me feel so restless as there is nothing I can do when all the cars in front, at the back and my left and right are not moving an inch. I just want to scream out of my lungs when every traffic light turns red just a few seconds before it’s my turn to go.

For the past one month I moved to my new crib, I had to travel a little further to work everyday. What used to be a 10 minute drive has now become a 30 to 40 minute drive. And if ever an accident or a breakdown happens on my route, it could take up to an hour. Imagine that! Penang is becoming like Kay El. The only thing that is keeping my sanity in those horrifying drives is Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight blasting.

So I wonder, how could anyone keep in the positive mood every morning when seems like the traffic jam is causing a bad start for everyone? I’m not sure if anyone enjoys the traffic jams? I think creepy crawly traffic jam is number one in my hate list! Will anyone come up with a warp machine in the next couple of years? Or else, I’m gonna need to go to Japan to look for Doraemon.

No comments: