Monday, May 08, 2006

One productive Sunday

I woke up at 6.45am yesterday. I am so proud of myself for making RM 200 on a Sunday. Yea... we had some kind of a training at work. It was scheduled on a Sunday as that is the only day available for all departments.
I was in Taiping, so Sunshine drove me back to work. The training was conducted in another site. It is pretty boring. The only thing that kept me going was the money. Heheh... being in sales, it's always about the money.
The training was a backup plan. As the company loses alot of money in case an emergency happens in the main plant. So, they took us to the second plant to continue our work. I'm not sure what I learnt from the training, I don't care. All I know is my notebook is working fine and I manged to get a few test calls successfully.
But hey, I made RM 200. Did I mention anywhere in my blog that I so love this job? I do!

No comments: