Friday, May 12, 2006

Another three hundred dollars day

Yeap... all hyped up to come to work today. Slept at 10.30 last night, don't know why, I was just so sleepy and dozed off while watching that new Korean series on ntv7. Since I was promoted, I think I am sleeping better. Previously, I did see a doctor for insomnia and was given some prescription. The reason for my sleepless nights was work pressure. Not to say that I hated my job, it pays well. But it was hard work. It's all about the numbers. Now, it's over. Now, I have to coach the new hires to produce the numbers for me.
Feels like its a working Saturday today. Only half the team are working because it is Wesak. Top 15 reps get to work. Today, my first assignment was to check the promo bundles and cross sell for next week. Then, had an interview. Finally, someone who could speak proper English. I was so relieved. He didn't sound very aggresive, but he was very creative in overcoming objection. We did a role play, he practically passed. He's hired.
Other than that, I got myself a few hundreds of vouchers to go shopping. If only they gave cash. So, I will be going to Ipoh this weekend. I'm going to see Bryan. I so miss him, he is the cutest boy in the world. I love him... Hmm... I can buy him some stuffs too, since I have so much vouchers.

No comments: