Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Gross

Got this picture from the office pantry. Totally gross. This is the result of soaking your cup over the weekend and forgetting about it later. Even if this cup is washed and sterilised, I'm never ever gonna use it again. I wonder who's cup this is. Who is this filthy person? I just don't understand, what is so difficult to wash a damn cup after using it? This is pure laziness. It takes less than a minute to wash it for Pete's sake. Now that you have bred some microorganisms in the cup, you will need a longer time to wash it clean. Also, all the trouble to sterilise it. Or, you can throw the cup and get a new one. My suggestion, just use recycleable paper cups if you are that incapable of washing up. I am so ashamed to tell out loud which company I work for now. If you intend to breed some pets, do it at home. Don't bring your nonsense to work. It may be disturbing to others.

1 comment:

Eve said...

That is just so gross!! Ewwww...i thought it was YOUR cup. haha