Monday, January 23, 2006

Last week

Yea... no blog for the whole week again. No inspiration to write and was not really in the mood to. Too many things in my head that needed more of my attention.
There was this hit on Memoirs of the Geisha. I wanted to read the book. Got it from my boss. Then I was contemplating to read it or not. I felt that it wasn't my kind of a book that I would enjoy, but I will just give it a go. Mark saw the book on my desk and told me that the Geisha died in the end. Oh great... I don't need to read the book anymore. I asked him to tell me about it. He basically told me the synopsis. He saw the movie. Fine, why don't I just get the DVD instead. So, I got the DVD from Mark and watched the movie in 2 hours. It saved me heaps of time, rather than reading it would take me like 2 weeks or 2 months. Thanks, Mark. By the way, you lied! She didn't die!
Business is pretty slow. I have been surfing the net looking for a new GBA game. I found this game, Zelda - A Link to the Past. Looks interesting. I might get it. I saw it selling at RM 89. I need to consider about that. The problem is these kind of games is addictive. If I get it, I will be spending sleepless nights playing it. This will have a bad effect on my work as I will be so sleepy during the day. Not to say that my work is so interesting, it is a pretty dull job. So I am battling about this in my head. I tried to plan my time, as in to play during the weekends only. I don't think I am strong enough.

2 comments:

Jaselee said...

Cannot forget Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap. Way better than the ported version of A Link To The Past.

Anonymous said...

you should have read the book. she din die just like tat in the end la...she went to the states and open a teahouse there. Funded of course by danna, the chairman, who died there. Mark got the ending wrong. Should ask me..i read the novel twice. yea..me freak..haha