Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CNY

Happy Chinese New Year people!
I've gotten many many ang pows. Mostly from Sunshine's family and relatives. He's got a really huge family, almost half of Taiping. I had quite a good time during CNY. My nephew, Bryan, came back. He is the cutest thing alive! He's learn to speak, so he can say a few words. When he wishes you Gongxi Gongxi, he will put out his hand for an ang pow after that and with his cute baby voice say 'lai'.
I already started work yesterday. Was in a holiday mood though. But then, it is pretty boring with nothing to do if I took leave. The first day was so hot. The sun is burning your skin if you go outside. There was nothing to eat as well. The Chinese restaurants are all closed in Taiping, so we ended up in mamak stalls most of the time.

No comments: