Thursday, December 01, 2005

Working late

Second day in a row I'm working 9 - 8. I've figured that business is really bad and commission is not going to be that lucrative anymore. So, I'm making it up with OT. I even volunteered to work this Saturday. When was the last time I worked on a Saturday? I can't even remember. As far as I can remember, Saturday is my sleeping day.
The SITEX recently was pretty bad. I guess people had had enough of computers. They are just not buying anymore. Everyone was so excited for the fair to get more business. Everyone ended up disappointed. On Thursday and Friday, practically the whole booth was empty. We went roaming to other booths as well. (Yea, we were that free.) It was worst! You can see the exhibitors themselves are talking to each other or maybe eating in their booths. It was that bad! Tomorrow there's going to be PIKOM. Everyone is expecting it to be bad as well. I'm not attending it.
I met up with Bryan on Sunday. Ah, he is so cute. So lovable! When he walked into Prego and I called him, he was so excited and ran towards me. Bryan is turning 2 coming Tuesday. I need to get him a birthday present. He likes the Nike shoes I bought him last year. What should I get for him this year? I'm spoiling him or pampering him? Say what you want, he's my one and only nephew now. Maybe I'll get him a gold chain with a cross. He is too young for anything else.

No comments: