Wednesday, November 30, 2005

OMEGA - Seamaster Aqua Terra Quartz

I actually bought this watch after considering it less than 15 minutes. This was unplanned. I am not sure what made me buy it, but I must say that this is a nice piece of luxury watch. For this, I totally have to forgo my Korea trip. Korea is no more in consideration. Bought this watch from one of the DFS boutiques in Changi Airport. Because of this watch also, I almost missed my flight back to Penang. I really like this watch and am very pleased with it. It is my Christmas present for myself. I have not rewarded myself with anything as exciting as this. The classic look of this watch will never run out of time. It comes with a very nice case. With one swipe of my credit card and the watch is mine. I've been wearing it for a couple of days for free. It is not billed to my credit card yet. I've got another one and a half months to settle the payment.

No comments: