Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Countdown

Two more working days and I am gone. I'm logging in 9 - 8 for OT. I'll be doing that for the next 2 days as well. That means I will have 6 extra hours this week. Can cover petrol. I'll be going back to Taiping on Thursday night. I'll sleep on Friday and maybe run some errands. I need to close my SBB account. Had procrastinated for 2 years. I think I have like abit over RM 30 there. If they had deducted some money because of the chip ATM card annual fee, then I would have less. I need to look for my dad as well as he went to collect my new mykad. Right now I am moving about without my IC.
Just had my dinner. It's free. Those who logged out at 6 had to attend a training. They brought dinner back for us. Fried maggi mee and fried chicken. Nothing much, but it was delicious. All 6 of us who are still logged in were dead hungry. Calls sucked and we are all so demotivated. 20 minutes and I am out of here. Don't know what I am going to do after work, but anything would be better than office now. Boss invited me for movie, but timing is not right. Harry Potter is at 6pm, Narnia is at 8.30pm. I won't be able to make it from Bayan Lepas to Gurney Plaza in 10 minutes. Log out at 8, pack my stuff and walk to the carpark, 15 minutes, drive 10 minutes? and find carpark in Gurney and run to the cinema 5 minutes? I'm not Superman. I think I better skip. I'll go home and read The Broker instead. Boss is coming back to work tomorrow afternoon. Sigh...
Oh, I am so dreaming of my holidays! One whole week with no work. I'm not going to give a damn about work. I've given up on it already.

No comments: