Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Broker - John Grisham

I've finally finished reading the book. It is really interesting to my liking. I've practically read all of John Grisham's novels. Since I was already on leave yesterday and had nothing else better to do, I read the book and finished it today. The president granted Joel Backman a last minute pardon before he leave office. Joel Backman was sent to prison as he had information of a highly sensitive secret of a very sophisticated satellite surveillance system. The CIA was behind this as they wanted to see who will get Backman first. The Chinese, Israelis, Russians and Saudis were all keeping tabs on him. Backman was smuggled to Italy. In Italy, the stories of how the avoiding of the bloodhounds and his survival was perfectly narrated. Read this book, once you're on it, you won't want to put it down. It is so interesting that you want to keep the pages turning.

No comments: