Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cold or hot?

Over the excitement of the holiday plans, we are undecided where to go. Korea sounds of course of much more fun compared to Bangkok. The only set back now is that the weather is freaking cold there now. And in another month's time, it's going to be much colder, according to a friend who is there now, he says by next month it's going to be -5 degrees. I don't think I can take it. If it is going to be that cold, don't think I would be able to do anything. So, what is the point of going there then? And if we go to Bangkok, it's going to be so hot. The weather is the same as here. The temptation is still Korea. Argh... so undecided. How?
I've got about two weeks to consider this. Next week I will be going to Singapore for five days for work. So excited, get to stay in Ritz Carlton. The bedroom slippers are so comfy. The bed is so big. The room is so homely. The food is not bad. And the bathtub, superb! I get the chance to stay in the suite this time. Well, considering the work that I will be doing then, I so deserve to stay there. Ritz is so grand. I can't afford to go there on my own expense. Business trip paid by the company.

No comments: