Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My foot!

I discovered something awfully wrong with my foot during the weekend. I went to Ipoh with Sunshine on Sunday as there was nothing else better to do in Taiping. Shopping at Parkson as I got a couple of hundred ringgit vouchers to spend. We visited Hush Puppies. Saw this new pair of shoes which I saw in Cleo the night before. I wanted to get it, so I asked the promoter to get a pair of size 5 for me. I tried it on. Tried walking in them. It felt funny, the right side seems to be slipping out when I walk. I told the promoter to bring me size 4 instead. When I tried them on, I discovered the amazing truth about my two feet. I could not put on the left side. I concluded that my left feet is bigger than my right feet. I've never had this problem before. I did not realise for the past 27 years that my foot are not of the same size. I wonder if this is normal? Isn't the body supposed to be symmetrical? It will be scary if you have a bigger ear one side. You will look like a laughing stock. Oh my God, I can't imagine that. I better go check on my other body parts tonight to make sure that they are proportionate.

No comments: