Monday, November 07, 2005

9 am to 8 pm

I'm scheduled to log in from 9 am to 8 pm today. I am super hungry now and waiting for Pizza Hut delivery. I've just ordered it and delivery takes half an hour. My hands are cold and almost shivering. I need food.
Everyone is back to work from last week's festive Deeparaya holidays. I for one, had to drag myself out of bed to come to work. I was expecting heavy jam on the Penang bridge. Came out to be there was none. Traffic was smooth flowing. I reached office 10 - 15 minutes earlier. I hate jams, I get very frustrated when I get stuck in a jam.
Pizza Hut was very efficient. I called to place my order. The agent who took my order was very polite, but her English could be further improved. 5 minutes later, her manager called me to confirm my order. In half an hour, the delivery guy called to inform me that delivery is on it's way. 10 minutes and they are already here. So so efficient! I had my pizza and chicken wings. 8 pm now, log out... Going home now.

No comments: