Friday, November 04, 2005

Triple pay public holiday

It's the second day of Hari Raya. It's still a public holiday. It's a triple pay day again. And I am at work. As fun as the money sounds, it is the boring-est day. Calls are so low, got only 2 ACD calls the whole day. Since I was away for the past 2 days, I returned calls to some of the customers who left me valid voice messages and a contact number. I've been sitting, blogged, surf net, played some games, walked and chat with some colleagues, had lunch and am back on my seat now and blogging again. Got some orders in today, lucky me. I just drove back to Penang this morning. And will drive back to Taiping after work. All for the sake of this triple pay.
I took off on Wednesday because it was All Souls Day. Had many graves to visit. First, I went to my aunt's place. There, I visited another aunt who just passed away last month and an uncle who passed away a few years back. Later on, I went to another graveyard, visited my grandparents, my mom and another grand uncle. It is sad to go these places. I don't like it. The atmosphere is very gloomy. But, it is something that I have to do every year.
Yesterday, Sunshine was off too. We went to Ipoh. Woke up in the afternoon, got ready and headed straight to Ipoh. Had dim sum for brunch. Then we went to Jaya Jusco. I bought a new pair of Levi's jeans. Some super low cut thingy. I like it. And it cost me RM 199. I've been wanting to buy a new pair of Nike shoes as well. However, the many times I visited a Nike Shop, the designs are not to my favour. I'm still looking. Maybe, I might be lucky to see something that I like one day. Well, most importantly, I spent some quality time with Sunshine. At night, I played my GBA where I killed the big boss.
Going back to Taiping again later. I think I will sleep tomorrow. I don't have a game to play, nor have I bought the book that I wanted to read. Maybe I will watch some DVDs which I borrowed from some colleagues. Can't watch with Sunshine cause he likes to watch Chinese movies. I'd prefer the English ones. Sometimes I wonder how we can get along. He is Chinese ed and I am English ed. Opposites attract? Maybe I will blog more on our relationship.

No comments: