Monday, October 10, 2005

Dunia ini sudah sampai ke akhirat?

I don't know why, I just thought of this title in BM. It's almost 6pm, almost time to log out. I looked out of the window and it looks like it is going to rain. Gotta scram right after work so that I don't get wet. Not that I'm made of paper or powder that I will dissolve in rain. The car park is so far, that I have to walk I think it's around 500m. As dreadful as it might sound, thinking of it on a more positive side, that is my only form of daily exercise. My job provides me with a big comfy chair that I can sit for the whole day that I am at work. If I like it, I can continue sitting on it even after office hours.
Ok, back to the title for today. It's scary to think that the world is coming to an end. Yea, during the weekend, there was this earthquake that shook Pakistan at 7.6 magnitude, 20 - 30 thousand people are feared dead. On top of that, we have Hurricane Stan, that hit Guatemala, killing more people. If that was not bad enough, the week before, we had those insane bombers in Bali blowing up themselves and other tourists around the area. And the latest case in Malaysia, where some no brain bastards sending parcels to 13 foreign embassies scaring them with anthrax. What is coming to this world man? Natural disasters, that we can't control. But people killing people? Is there no meaning to live in this world anymore?
Oh yeah, I got a new hair do last week. Something that is totally different. I was with this conventional middle parting like for as long as I could remember. I wanted a change. I went to this place called New Technique, in front of Sunshine Farlim. That guy is great man. He totally changed my hair style with what is just left of my hair. I am so amazed. In fact all of my colleagues are amazed too. They all liked it. Errm, of course, people don't go telling you that you have a bad hair style right? I'm not sure if it's real, but for me, I am so pleased with my hair now.
Gotta scram, rain coming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Revelation