Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga

I am so addicted to this game now. This was the game I purchased when I got my GameBoy Advance. Actually, Sunshine bought it for me. It's supposed to be a Christmas gift, or was it Valentine's gift. I've been looking to get the GBA for a long time. But then, it is pretty costly. Hehehe... I always remind Sunshine to get me nice gifts, because getting gifts for each other is not something that we always share. Oh, I got him a Mont Blanc pen last Christmas. I bought him another Mont Blanc product for his birthday this year. But he didn't like it. Damns!
Back to the game, as I've mentioned, I got the game like almost coming to a year. When I got it, the cartridge was faulty. I could not save the game and I had to start all over again when I end the game. Imagine, spending an hour on the game, when you end the game and want to continue later, you have to play the whole one hour again. So, when will I ever finish the game? I'll need to play it continuously til the end, means to say, I don't need to eat or sleep for maybe a month. So we sent the cartridge back to the shop we got it from. I wanted that game. I didn't want to change it for another game. That shop only got 1 of that game. No choice, I had to send it back, let them repair or wait til the next one comes. I was without a game cartridge for some time.
So I bought Zelda, The Minish Cap. That was a great game as well. I enjoyed playing it. Gave up halfway as it was too difficult. Then searched the net and asked my cousin for cheats. I proudly finished the game. And now, I am back with my Mario. The difficulty gets higher every stage. It is so interesting. I want to go home to play now. But then, I've got a printer training to attend now. Printer sales is very bad in this region. So, they are trying all sorts of way so that we can sell it confidently. Woops.... everyone has gone for the training.

No comments: