Thursday, September 08, 2005

I work in the environment of a share market now. Serious shit man! Just tables joined in rows. Reason for this? They are upgrading our cubicles. Aren't the management so nice to do that? We have new cubes, new nice carpets as well. So right now, we are made to move to a make shift place as though we are refugees. No partition or walls, no privacy as well. One colleague actually commented that we can't even dig our nose as everyone will be watching. I am sitting right at the back of all the bosses. If they just turn back, they can see exactly what I am doing. My screen is facing them and if I am surfing the net, I will be caught. We'll be here for 2 weeks, cause the sales floor is so big that they needed more time to fix it up. I don't like it here. I get claustrophobic. And I need to take a long walk to get to the loo. When someone talks, basically the rest of the people in this hall here can hear you.
It's Friday tomorrow. I am so looking forward to it. I am going to sleep the whole of Saturday. I so need to have a really nice and peaceful sleep. And I'm going to sleep 12 hours straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pls get back to work and stop wasting company resources...