Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oh dear me, I haven't blogged for a week. I was super busy. Last week, I attended a PC Show in Singapore. Feels like the people there are not getting enough of computers. They were flocking our booth as our prices were dirt cheap. Seriously! People were pouring in for all the 4 days, they kept coming and they bought more. This time I would consider the show ran smoothly. You know? I just need a rest now. I need a whole day's sleep. I ain't getting any as I had to come back to work in office. I am so looking forward to the weekend. Thank God I am not scheduled to work this weekend. Many people also looking for replacement. I guess everyone is dead tired now. The show was a success to us, so everyone who attended the show will be hitting their quota this month. Err... what is the quota? Quota not told yet, don't know what is our aim yet, but for the time being, just sell lo.
That is all for today. Got a meeting to attend now.

No comments: