Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mr X still has not confirmed the order. He called again today and spoke for half an hour. He received the quote that I sent to him yesterday. Today, he complained that the quote which is a standard template in acrobat format is too confusing for his understanding. Stupidity has no cure! So we went through the quote line by line. I'm not too sure if he actually wants me to affirm that he can read English or what. I mean, he's just reading it line by line to me. He even had the nerves to tell me that he does not want to waste my time and his time. Our time is very precious. Precious my ass! He's reading the whole damn quote line by line as if he's reading a bedtime story to his kid! He repeatedly told me that our standard acrobat quotation is too confusing. He wants me to bring it up to the management to change the format so that it is easier to comprehend. Like, hello, the format has been used like for more than 10 years already. Just because one retard customer can't understand it, we have to change the whole format? And that the system that he is enquiring about costs less than $ 1500.
Later in the evening he called in again. This time he wants to speak to my manager. So be it. Spoke to my boss. I already had enough of him. He wanted the price breakdown of the items he upgraded and compare it to the original package as advertised. Like that also want to talk to my boss. Really la, people... they think they want to speak to the manager very grand already. Fuck, I don't give a damn! So, I worked the price breakdown and mailed it to him. I hope he does not call me tomorrow and ask me to explain the price breakdown. If he can't add the numbers to get the final price, I tell you, I so pity his kindergarten teacher previously. I even pity his parents, they have to put up with him for a long period of time. For me, if I close this order, I think I'll be able to bear with him for a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
indeed very unfortunate of u!!