Friday, August 19, 2005

It's Friday, going back to Taiping. But I can't leave now because it will be so jammed at coastal highway and the turning to the bridge. I can't handle jams, I get frustrated and will start to curse anyone that passes by. So, I think I'd better avoid the jam. I don't mind to leave a bit later, for the sake of my health and temper and all the other motorists.
Mr X did not call me today. What a relief. I'm not sure is he still wants to proceed with the order or not. I don't care. He called my boss and told her that I am stupid. He also said that Malaysians are backward. The reason was he is unable to open a PDF file and print it properly. And he blamed it on us? Hello, we are a US based company. Mr X is just full of crap, all that I can say. Boss told me that if Mr X still wants to complain, then just transfer to CA.
I did not blog yesterday was because we had training. After training, I went for dinner with boss and a few other colleagues. Boss is so into Kim Gary. It's just opened in Gurney. So we went. Food was ok. We were talking and laughing like the whole place belonged to us. Boss is one helluva joker sometimes. Or maybe it is after work, so release stress. Hahaha... After dinner all of us headed home. It is 15th of the seventh month of the Lunar calendar.

No comments: