Thursday, August 25, 2005

A little update on Mr X. To close the story actually. He has not called me back. I think he has decided on another brand. I feel that he is at a lost for not choosing us. I strongly believe that this company is the best and worth the price you pay for. Anyhow, I am not saddened by it. I am somewhat relief and feel sorry for him, for being the person like he is, super kiasu. For being the person like he is, I wonder if he has any friends. I mean, he is so particular and too detailed and he needs people's affirmation. I so pity him. I hope I don't hear from him again. If he calls in to another rep, I pity that rep from the bottom of my heart too.
Let me share another thing with you guys, whoever who is reading this blog silently without leaving any comments so that I know that you are reading my blog. You know, this month has been really bad for me. Sales is so down and I only hit I think 50% of my monthly quota. You know what I did? I prayed hard to God. I told him sincerely what I felt and he heard my prayers. This week, I'm doing better already. He heard me and he answered my prayers. This kind of thing is difficult to explain. It is God's miracle work. I believe that God will take care of you, when you go to Him. Just take life easy, and trust that God will stand by you. Life is more than just worrying. Why should you worry over the things that has not happened? For all you know, the thing that you worry your brains out, will not happen. Then your worries is just going to waste. Trust in God, and you will definitely have a beautiful life!

No comments: