Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm starting to cough again! Damned! I've been coughing like for the whole year already. I'm so sick of it. I think I've been to the doctor for this cough for more than 5 times this year. It is that bad! And worst still, I'll be going to Singapore next week. Big boss is worried and told me to see doctor this morning. I went, doctor gave me some pills. Had it after lunch. Not sure what pills they are, but makes me feel high. Like I'm floating in the air. It's a nice feeling, a happy feeling.
In an unrelated case, do you know that Petronas gives you better mileage? I used to use Shell. But then one day, my credit card got screwed up in one of the Shell kiosk. That kid used my card to charge for someone else's petrol. Not only Petronas gives better mileage, you can use your credit card direct at the pump place. No one else is involved when you pump petrol at Petronas kiosk. So, there you go, two credits for Petronas.
I've got nothing else to blog today... feeling high high due to the medication.

No comments: