Friday, August 05, 2005

It's almost 6... it's almost 6... It's another unproductive day for me. I so dread today, so dread work. Another 15 minutes and I can log off. Today is Thursday, one more working day tomorrow. I think I am lack of sleep. I need to sleep 8 - 12 hours a day, or else my day would be incomplete. Call me a piglet, or anything you want, I need my precious sleep. My weekends are dedicated to sleep.

Business is pretty bad, PC Fair in KL and PISA this weekend. I can't go, had to go back to my hometown, it's my aunt's one year death anniversary. Not very pleasant memories. Feels like it was only yesterday that it all happened. It is still so fresh in my mind. Just a couple of weeks ago, a good friend's father passed away. Last week, my best friend's grandma passed away. Yesterday, one of my colleague's grandma passed away. This cannot be a dying season is it? No offence to anyone who is reading this blog. I don't like deaths too, especially the death of someone dear to you. I surely understand how it feels. I've got first hand experiences of these! Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let the perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls rest in peace.

Let's talk about something nicer, it's only the second day of my blogging session. Err... what can be so interesting at work? There is really none. I sit down and surfed the net basically the whole of today. Read the news so that I am updated and won't sound stupid when there is a conversation on the current happenings. Kiasu ar? No lah, I remember my dad told me to read the papers everyday. I'm doing so, but I do it online now. That way, I can read The Star and MSNBC free. Oh oh... one interesting article I read, Kayu Nasi Kandar is opening a branch in Perth and Melbourne. Obviously they can open as many branches as they want anywhere in the world. Try going to Kayu behind BJ, I hope you bring enough money. Dinner could cost almost to a decent dinner in Victoria Station!

Since I did not get proper sleep last night (excited about this blogging session), I'm going home now. I'm going to try to sleep early and hope tomorrow would be a better day for me.

No comments: