Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm supposed to be on leave today. I'm supposed to be up in Cameron Highlands. But no, where am I now? I'm in office. EQ called to let us know that some main pipe in Brinchang burst and the whole of CH has no water supply. They were ethical enough to inform us that and suggested that we cancel the trip. Very ethical in fact! They deserved to be acknowledged on this honesty. Some other hotel or motel would not even care to inform their customers and let them go up in dissapointment. Having all this said, I am not very happy that my trip was cancelled. I really needed a break. I've been working straight for like... oh, I can't even remember my last holiday! It's that long, ok? Coming weekend is not good, and the week after this don't sound any better to go for a break as well. Means, I have to work for another month before I can plan to go for a break. Again, I blame this on Sunshine for not taking me for any holidays. I know this time it is not his fault. But I still blame him for it. So, I slept throughout last weekend. The haze shifted up to Taiping, so I continued sleeping.

No comments: