Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ugly Sight


You don't get to see this very often, and I'm sure you don't want to see this very often too, unless you are a surgeon. I managed to get the picture of my surgery from Dr Karen, who took it during the operation. Gross, I know. She was removing the bits and pieces of the ruptured cyst. I couldn't believe that it was such a big hole.
As the months passed by, Duphaston is not working well with me. Or should I say, my insides refused to co-operate with me. The cyst recurred after just a little bit over two months. That was a horrifying surprise, after going through the pain and agony of an operation, only to find out it grew again. To suppress it further, I was injected with Zoladex, which needle was as big as a test pen. I joke you not! It was seriously that big.
All I'm asking for now is to get better. I just want to feel well and not having to worry when I'm going to get the pain attack again. Cause, when it comes, it hurts so bad, I feel as though I'm going to die.
My 4 months of Duphaston is extended to 6 months now. My next check up will be in September. I hope it's cleared by then.

No comments: