Sunday, May 24, 2009

Routine

Looks like I am on auto-pilot mode again. Seems like routine, work 9 - 6, weekdays. I wanted more, wanted to do more, there's just so many other things in life than this. I kept thinking to myself, if only I could strike it rich, then I possibly don't have to go to work anymore. I am very sure that life is not all about work only.
Somethings for me to look forward to next month. Another PC Fair in Singapore, which I am scheduled to attend. And Phuket trip right after that.
All I want is just peaceful work, stress free. I don't want to be worrying so much, and take work a little bit easier. I'll just do whatever I can and whatever that is beyond my control, I don't want to worry so much about it.
I am sure that life is good. This life is not about worries!

No comments: