Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How Did I Do That?
As I haven’t got anything else better to do, other than sleeping and eating, I wondered to myself, how did I lose 4kgs in 2 weeks? Seems like I am having a good life, just waking up to eat and go back to sleep after that. With this kind of lifestyle, I should be growing fatter.
I’ll wake up around 10am and have cereals with milk and a cup of milo before taking my meds. After that, I’ll go back to bed. My mother in law will wake me up around 1.30pm for lunch. She cooks pork porridge for me as I have a very restricted diet now. I can only eat fish and pork. No chicken, no eggs, no other seafood besides fish. Just like a pig, I’ll go back to sleep after lunch, only to wake up around 6.30pm and get ready for dinner. I’ll keep awake after dinner to watch some tv and then sleep again by midnight.
So, I should be getting fatter, right? This is puzzling me. When I tried to lose weight by swimming and eating less, I still weight the same or gained a little. And now, eating and sleeping like a pig, I am losing it? It does not make any sense to me.

No comments: