Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's hurting so bad.

I am trying my best. I am not sure if anyone else feels the same way too. But the best that I am trying here is leading me to too much distress. Is it worth it? Their in-efficiency is a problem to me. Their simple-mindedness and total lack of responsibility is getting on my nerves. What is wrong with them? I so hate people who preaches X and practices Y.

Self-centeredness is killing me too. When all they think about is their own self interest, and to hell with others, what is the meaning of being another human in this world?

Why can’t people have a little bit more sense of responsibility? Why do they like to cause so much hurt to others, knowingly and not knowingly? Is this world really a bad place to be in? I believe it’s more of the people who is making it like that.

What is wrong with a little bit of sharing and caring? Add that with a little bit of understanding and tolerance. Why can't we all live happily together? Why can't we make each other's life something to look forward to tomorrow? Why isn't everyone striving to make this world a better place to live in? It is afterall their home.

I think I am having a bad day. Shutting down now.

No comments: