Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hokey Pokey
You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about.

I think this is a common picture that crazy friends will snap and post it in blogs or facebook. And so, that is what we did during CNY. As usual, every CNY, when all the family members are back, Sunshine's family will pose in front of the house for a family picture. But there is something more to this picture. If you'd realise, we all have the same kind of flip-flops from Scholl. It all started with me, when I got myself the first pair from Hadyai last year. Then, when we all went to Hadyai again, everyone wanted a pair each.
The CNY break is almost over. All the crazyness and noise from the nieces and nephews finally left and I'm happy that it's peaceful and quiet again.

No comments: