Thursday, December 04, 2008

Congratulations, baby!

A very good friend of mine is finally giving up his bachelorhood to get married. Another mixed feelings that I am having now. But first, I have to congratulate him. Congratulations, baby! May you live happily ever after with lots of cute, chubby kids like you.
Well, till now, it's almost 2 years that I myself am married. I don't see any difference before and after marriage. 3 years ago, it didn't occur to me to get married. But I am living the life that I didn't want to now. So, what is marriage really all about? Beats me.
Maybe marriage is just part of the plan. Having kids and a family will complete the circle. I'm not sure if I am ready for this. But, when will you know if you are ready? People last time could handle a dozen kids, I'm sure I can survive one. Ah, I'm not young anymore, maybe it's really time for me to plan one. Then, what's life going to be like with the kid running around the house like a little monster? That will be another mystery to unfold.

No comments: