Friday, June 27, 2008

I completed the game last night. It is a totally awesome game and I would strongly recommend to those who owns a PSP. It's a short game, should be able to complete it in less than 10 hours. I played the easy mode. Will try out the more difficult modes after this. Completing the game will enable you to unlock some treasures. I'm getting there.
When I first got the PSP, I started off with this game. Then there was this part that I just couldn't get through. The one that I had to double jump in the Jails of Tartarus. So, I started playing Patapon and started liking it. I gave up GoW. But, I was determined to finish this game no matter what. I died many times. And last night was a very victorious night for me, as I managed to beat Persephone. Also, I managed to get through a few levels in Patapon.
I'll try to complete Patapon before moving on to Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

No comments: