Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Changi Airport

Shopping again! Everytime we go to Singapore, we will definitely get something expansive from the airport. This time, I told myself that I won't buy anything, no matter how tempted I am. Miu Miu and I decided to wake up later and not join the rest to the airport at a much earlier time. So, we arranged to meet at the lobby by 8.15am for breakfast before heading to Changi. We missed breakfast, which is a good thing, cos we will have to rush to the airport, check-in, then head straight to gate E3 to board the plane.

However, after clearing customs and having our passports stamped "Departure", there starts all the shopping! Just as you walk through the custom's gate, there's Gucci, waving it's "Sale" banner! No, no, I am not going in there! So we walked further. Someway, somehow, the liquor store was like a magnet, pulling us into it's direction. Then I saw this 100 years limited edition black label at a very affordable price, SG$ 49 only! Without much hesitation or thinking twice, I grabbed a bottle and headed to the counter to flash my credit card for that purchase. There are only 4000 bottles sold in Singapore. Apparently the Johnnie Walker logo on the bottle is made of real gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well... i hope it's real gold man. :P