Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yakun Kaya Toast

We've been having breakfast at Yakun Kaya Toast for the past 3 days. A cup of coffee, 2 half boiled eggs and 2 pieces of toasts costs S$ 3.90. The place seems to be full most of the time, not only for breakfast. A decent meal to start the day, as Miuz and me seems to miss breakfast at the hotel every morning.

I think I'm going deaf already. Our booth had to be right smack beside the stage and the speakers are blasting right into our ears. Awesome isn't it? We always have big blasting speakers beside us for almost every fair. Miuz has been talking to me and I had to make her repeat herself a few times before I could absorb what she was telling me. I think I need to check my ears when I go back.
Alvin and the chipmunks were here earlier. They were so cute that all the kids were crowding around them to take some pictures. Of course I didn't miss out the chance to have a picture taken with them. They were just so cute and cuddly. Santa was here too with his Santarinas.

No comments: