Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday

I am sure any working people hates Mondays. It sure is a little bit more difficult to wake up on a Monday. I, for one, so hate Mondays too. I have to wake up 1 hour earlier as I need to travel back to Penang. And then I won't be seeing Sunshine for the rest of the week til Friday, if I don't work on Saturday.
Time at work seem to pass so fast. I've been working 9 am - 8 pm almost every other day. What to do? Commission is not so attractive and OT is the only extra income I can make. Even if I finish at 6 pm, I'll still be in office til late.
Today, I felt a little bit more energetic in the afternoon. I cleaned my cube. I threw away a lot of my 'harta karun' collected since day 1 of my life here. I even found PC Fair orders dated 2004. I threw everything into the confidential trash bin. My cube looks so good now. I also compiled a file for the new hire who will be coming in next week. I'm trying to standardize some stuff here. It feels like there is no guideline to work properly. Since I am a coach now, and I have the say to what is to be done, I'll make it right. No more flying papers around.
Time at work seems to be faster than I know. Before I realise it, it is already time to log out. And then the week will just pass by just like that. Work is all I do. Makes me think... is that all there is to life? I'm sure there is more than just work. No, my life is not screwed. I love my job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I've just came across your blog via penang blogger directories and i certainly like your blog, keep up the good effort ;)
It's always important to choose a job that we're interested in!