Thursday, March 16, 2006

Relek la

I am staring at NATK, in search of some inspiration to blog. She's logged out cos she's too frustrated with her customers today. Hell, I am equally as frustrated. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to blog about my customers, so I am unable to share their ludicrous antics. What I can say here is that business is really bad. Both NATK and I didn't participate in the recent PC Fair in Singapore. Hence, we are doomed, as our scores are looking like a sinking Titanic. So, everyday NATK will MSN me telling me how stressed she is as she is getting heaps of pressure from her boss. And me, the relek one, keeps assuring her that tomorrow will be a better day. But, the truth is, I am lying to myself too. Business is seriously bad. Then again, I learnt, that even if I am so stressed out, I will still need to do this job. So just relek la. Right or not?
This is my new motto at work: Relek la. It works... try it! You will feel much more motivated dragging yourself out of bed in the morning. Cause you know that it is going to be a relaxing day.

No comments: