Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Resolution for 2006

It's already the fourth day of a brand new year 2006. I have yet to make a list of my new year resolution. Procrastination.
I have given some thoughts about it. Here, I will list what I wish to accomplish within this year, or should I say, my aims for the year.
  1. To be a better person. I know I have been horrid sometimes. I must also admit that I have been gossiping some not very nice things about people. I will abstain myself from this. I also need to see things from a positive view, many times my thoughts are negative. I need to learn to be a little bit more tolerant and not so calculative. I need to grow. Take life easier.
  2. Yearly resolution, lose weight. Throughout of last year, I've gained 5 kg. I need to lose them. Maybe I will join Clark Hatch with Lisa. There's a big event end of this year. We need to lose those extra pounds.
  3. Save more money. Hopefully I will be able to get my own house in another 2 years time, that would be year 2008. If I make it earlier than that, then I will get a car as well.
As of now, these are the things that I can think of.

No comments: