Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bangkok - Pattaya

I'm going on a holiday! I'm going on a holiday! Oh, my long long awaited break. Let me see, when was my last vacation? Hong Kong last year's May? Gosh, I've been slogging like a bull for a year and a half, no breaks. Hmm... blame it all to Sunshine. Never seems to initiate for a break for me. Sianness... We've got into this argument a couple of times. But things don't seem to improve much. You know, I so hate it, that everytime when I ask him to go for a holiday, his reply is plan first or he can't go so long or something just don't seem to be right. But then, whenever his friends asks him to go somewhere, his answer is "let's party", without much hesitation.
So, this Bangkok - Pattaya trip is planned by me. Unfortunately it is going to involve his friends as well. His friends are pretty nice people, harmless. But they are kinda old to my liking. If you haven't known, Sunshine is 8 years my senior. And the people that he mixes with are much older. Some are almost the age of my dad! How interesting can this be?
Since most of my colleagues in this department has gone to Bangkok or will be going to Bangkok by end of this year, I wanted to join in the fun. Since many of them had experiences, I needn't have to look far for info or tour trips. Finalised the whole deal today. I'll be off on 17 - 21 December, flying ThaiAirways. All in approximately RM 1200 per person. Some still say that it is expansive, some say that the price is ok. Whatever it is, I am going for this long awaited break! I am so excited, I can hardly wait.

No comments: