Thursday, October 20, 2005

Censorship board

I've basically lost my passion to blog. I know you may say that I just started my blog not too long ago. In fact I have less than 50 entries as of today. And what am I talking about losing my passion here? Well, people has been reading my blog. And I've got some verbal feedback on what I blogged about. And if you noticed, I've done some changes over time on some of my previous entries. Reason why I have done so is because, these verbal feedbacks that I get tells me that those things that I mentioned are 'disturbing' to some. Worst still I may be sued for what I have written. So, amendments could not be avoided so that I may not out of no where get a legal letter from someone I may have 'disturbed' unknowingly. Here, I am sincerely apologising to all that I may have caused anger to after reading my blog. You may very well stop reading this blog from now onwards if you wish.

No comments: