Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today's lesson: Basic cleanliness 1.1. I've got this horrid experience twice already and I felt so disgusted. I went to the loo this afternoon. After easing myself, I washed my hands, before going out and getting back to work. While I was busy washing my hands, another girl came out from one of the toilet cubes and stormed out of the main door. I was stuck in the toilet, I do not dare to open the door. That girl just came out of the loo without washing her hands and with her filthy hands, she held the door knob and went out. I stared at the knob. Someone saved my life, someone opened the door and came in. I quickly rushed out.
Who on earth do not wash their hands after toilet? Aiyoh... what kind of century is this? Somemore, you are working in a Godamn MNC! How can you be like that? This was my second encounter with something like that. I tell you, I do not dare to touch the door knobs of the main toilet door. So, to all those who wash your hands after your business, don't think that you are clean. Even after washing you hands, then if you open the door that was held by someone who did not wash their hands, your hands will be contaminted too. So, make sure you use a tissue paper to hold the door knob next time.

No comments: