Thursday, September 29, 2005

Flightplan

Went to watch the movie last night with a bunch of colleagues. Interesting and unexpected. I recommend, just to pass time. At first I thought that Kyle Pratt (Jodie Foster) was halucinating, never would anyone expect that Carson (Peter Sarsgaard) was the hijacker. The plot was good. However it's kinda racist towards Arabs. Where when Julia (Marlene Lawston), Pratt's 6 year old daughter, went missing in the flight, they all blamed it on the Arabs who were on board the plane as well. Carson who was supposed to be the air marshall in the flight chose Pratt as victim as she knew the plane inside out. It was a clever plan. Carson demanded for $ 50 million while working as a middle man, people thought that it was Pratt who wanted the money. Carson planted some bombs in the plane. Go watch the movie to know the details.
Something stupid happened last night. After work, boss needed a ride to the movie. Before the show, she needed to go to OCBC, then HSBC and Citibank. She's got a big business I say. So there I went chauffeuring her around. Then we went to Gurney for dinner and the movie. After the show, we sent her back. After sending her back, I wanted to change my shoes to wear my slippers. I found that one side of my slippers is missing. It must be her! She must have kicked my slipper out when she is getting out of the car. And there I go treasure hunting for my right side slippers. Drove back to OCBC, HSBC and I found the slipper at Citibank. Damned, I was pissed! Those were Nike's. If it were some ordinary Japanese slippers, I wouldn't have cared less. After finding my slippers, then we had to drive back to Taiping. We reached at 2 am. Thanks to my boss.

No comments: