Monday, September 19, 2005

Credit cards

I'm having a really bad experience with banks. Seriously, no matter how world class they claim themselves to be, they still have flaws. Their services sucked big time man. Pardon me, I'm feeling so pissed as I'm so enraged with this bank now. I've called and faxed them my request to cancel the credit card. However, time and time again, I called to check, and the agent on the other end pleasantly tells me that my credit card is still active. HELP me someone, please... I want to cancel the damn card. Is it that difficult to understand?
Firstly, the reason why I wanted to cancel the card is because they sent me the wrong card that I applied for. When I received it, I called them to ask why did they send me that card. Their reply was that I did not meet the basic requirement of salary. I asked them how much was that? I almost fainted, I make twice the amount they requested. And still they rejected my application. Being a customer, of course I started scolding them. I know it is not the fault of the agent who picked up my call. But too bad... I just wanted to scream at someone.
I must say that the agents are very professional. They never raised their voice ever though I was blaring at them at full force. The agent gently advised me to fill up a cancellation request form that she will be faxing to me in a minute and fax it back to her. That I did. And I've done it THREE times. I guess the cancellation department is abit slow in processing these kind of request. Finally, I went into the website and I lodged a complain. I provided my contact number and I hope that someone is going to call me soon. If not, I will complain to CAP, or worse still, Bank Negara. I'm going to sue them for what they are worth for!!! Muahaa... ha... ha... haa...

No comments: