Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ok, this is going to be fast. My first blog, I just needed to do it today. It's 3rd of August, a good date, so I reasoned. I was so free today in office, nothing to do at all. My boss was on MC. I was reading blogs the whole day. Then I decided that I wanted to blog my stories too.

So, it was almost 6pm. I tried to create a name for my blog. All is not available. I think I tried like 10 - 15 different names. Still not available. I wanted to give up. But again, I need to do this today because it is a good date. Finally, I looked at the time and I named it after 6. Believe it, that name was also taken! I renamed it after 6pm. Finally! And you know, I had to attend a training on services now. I went, and all the time, I was thinking about this blog. Now that I'm done with the training, I need to rush for a movie. I'm watching Stealth tonight.

I really need to go now. I will fine tune it tomorrow. At least my blog started on a good date. Stay tuned, fellas!

No comments: