Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Focus

Very often we lose focus of the direction we have set in our lives when we get too drowned in our daily routine. When it seems that we are flying on auto-pilot, we stop thinking and continue life day in day out the same as yesterday. This is what is happening to me, suddenly I am so needed here, there and everywhere. Till I don’t even know how to prioritize what I should be doing, not to mention forgetting my ultimate goal in life.

Many of us, in fact, I’m sure ALL of us, has got something that we have been dreaming of, but how many of us are privileged or lucky enough to realize that dream? Cos, most of the time, there are many other more important things in life that needs our immediate attention, that we forget about those dreams eventually.

So, this is the question I have been pondering. Work is just a job, why are we putting our all into it? Yes, economy is bad and everyone is trying to hold on tight to what they’ve got. Is it all worth it in the end? What happened to your dreams? Are you chasing them, or letting it fly away? Cos, when you miss the chances in life, there’s not going to be a second chance.

Stop for awhile. Remember your dreams as you sail along this life. Let’s try to get it, in this short moment we have here. At least, if you die tomorrow, you know that you have given your best shot here.

No comments: