Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 coming to an end

Another 2 more days and 2008 will just slip away. I've been on leave for the whole of last week. Haven't done much or gone anywhere for the holidays. Christmas was just like any other ordinary day. Taiping was kinda dead. I wonder where all the people went, cos normally there will be alot of out-station cars during the holidays in Taiping. Is the economy that bad that everybody is staying put at wherever they are, so no one is coming back to their hometown anymore? Petrol price is at RM 1.80 per litre now. Hey, where has everyone gone to?
I've finally moved to my own place now. It's a neat place. I have all the space to myself and don't have to worry about anyone messing up my bathroom. And I can walk around the house naked too. It comes along with a nice night view as I am living on the 27th floor. I am feeling ecstatic about it. Just that for the past few days, I had many guests, so I don't have my own quiet moment. I am going back to work tomorrow as I haven't got anything else better to do. I still have 5 more days of leave which I will see if I can make it to New Zealand next year.
With all of this, year 2008 has been good to me. I've earned enough to make myself a decent living. Of course I'd wish to be making more money next year. I am grateful that I am still holding my job. I am also grateful that I have more than enough to spare. And here's wishing all of you, another great year ahead and may you all have more achievements than this year to brag about!

No comments: