Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa's Coming to Town


Three more days to Christmas. I've been working non-stop since 26th November, inclusive of Saturdays and Sundays, for the past 4 weeks. Wa-hey, I'm at work still today! My shift will be over at 3pm. I'm getting my day off tomorrow. Guess what? I'm working on Christmas too.
Everywhere is so Christmas mood now. Last week, when I was in Singapore for the Road Show, there were Christmas carol performances and Alvin & The Chipmunks came out with a Christmas Soundtrack too. Last night, I went to Queensbay with Lisa, and there were carols at the atrium too.
I'm not really into the Christmas mood yet. Well... what do you actually do during Christmas? Go for mass, exchange presents... Nothing much or big for me, as I will be at work. Feels like I haven't got much to look forward to this holiday season. So, the big question is what is this whole life about? Truth is, life is all about choices. And you choose which path you want to take. Life can be totally awesome, depends on how you want to see it.

No comments: